Make a Donation
Friends of the Wingecarribee Animal Shelter
ABN 68 113 268 537 – CFN 18658
FOWAS is a not-for-profit, community-based charity. We rely upon donations from individuals and local businesses to support the care of the animals in the WSC Shelter. Thank you to those across our community who assist us through their generous donations.
Your donations help support:
- the operation of our local Animal Shelter
- rehoming of surrendered, abandoned and neglected animals currently at the Animal Shelter
- emergency and elective surgeries and/or the treatment and care of sick or injured Shelter animals
You can donate by
Cheques can be made out to the Friends of the Wingecarribee Animal Shelter. Please email to: FOWAS, PO Box 199, MOSS VALE, 2577. A receipt will be mailed to you.
FOWAS cash donation tins are located in many retailers across the Southern Highlands. Look out for the blue and white label featuring our logo.
Donations can be made direct to our bank account:
Account name: Friends of the Wingecarribee Animal Shelter
BSB: 802 101 Account number: 100031104
Please send an email to FOWAS at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, amount deposited and address for your receipt.
A gift in your will
A gift in your will, however small, will ensure the care of surrendered, neglected and abandoned animals continues well into the future. Such a bequest is a lasting reminder of your belief that animals matter.
For information on how to make a bequest to FOWAS, please contact our President, Deborah Barnes, M: 0400 431 821 or email@example.com
Donate goods and food
We rely on generous community support to help our Shelter animals. FOWAS greatly appreciates donations of food and supplies to help care for the animals.
Food donations can be left at the following locations:
- Wingecarribee Animal Shelter, Berrima Road, Moss Vale
- Wingecarribee Shire Council, Elizabeth Street, Moss Vale
- IGA Moss Vale
- FOWAS food donation bins at Coles and Woolworths Bowral and Coles Moss Vale
- We Know Pets Bowral
- jacksonwall 54 Station Street, Bowral